Friday, May 2, 2008

Re: My Ba'Ba'

----- Original Message -----
From: "A Johnson" <treelined@gmail.com>
To: <sgoenka@gogoindia.com>
Sent: 30 April, 2008 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: My Ba'Ba'
> you are right. so off with this ignorance of division.> UNITE UNITE UNITE BE ONE WITH YOUR MARGA FAMILY NOW!!!!> > On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 2:29 AM, Sgoenka <sgoenka.amps.4@gmail.com> wrote:>>>> ----- Original Message ----->> From: jyotsna a>> To: krishna.marga@gmail.com>> Sent: 21 April, 2008 9:25 PM>> Subject: My Ba'Ba'>>>>>> if ever someone likes me>> if ever someone cares for me>> if ever someone understands me>> it is none but my-- Ba'Ba'!>> Guru is my Ba'Ba'!>> Taraka Brama is my Ba'Ba'!>> Nirgun Brama is my Ba'Ba'!>> President of Mission is My Ba'Ba'!>> Mission has created by Ba'Ba'!>> and we all created by Ba'Ba'!>> Ideology is My Ba'Ba'!>> but that Ideology Has forgotten by Mini Ba'Ba's!>> that'swhat -----there is no unity!>> Heart of the house is My Ba'Ba'!>> and even if we sad the kind of call>> comes from Ba'Ba'!>> even when we committed mistakes also>> during reporting!,P.A had brought to us kind heart call>> from Ba'Ba'!>> beating and scolding were held by His loving Hands>> of Ba'Ba'! and By His voice !>> even if the world turns against of me>> Ba'Ba' was with me!>> Ba'Ba' is with me! and>> Ba'Ba' will always be with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home