Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Ba'Ba'

----- Original Message -----
From: jyotsna a
To: krishna.marga@gmail.com
Sent: 21 April, 2008 9:25 PM
Subject: My Ba'Ba'
if ever someone likes me
if ever someone cares for me
if ever someone understands me
it is none but my-- Ba'Ba'!
Guru is my Ba'Ba'!
Taraka Brama is my Ba'Ba'!
Nirgun Brama is my Ba'Ba'!
President of Mission is My Ba'Ba'!
Mission has created by Ba'Ba'!
and we all created by Ba'Ba'!
Ideology is My Ba'Ba'!
but that Ideology Has forgotten by Mini Ba'Ba's!
that'swhat -----there is no unity!
Heart of the house is My Ba'Ba'!
and even if we sad the kind of call
comes from Ba'Ba'!
even when we committed mistakes also
during reporting!,P.A had brought to us kind heart call
from Ba'Ba'!
beating and scolding were held by His loving Hands
of Ba'Ba'! and By His voice !
even if the world turns against of me
Ba'Ba' was with me!
Ba'Ba' is with me! and
Ba'Ba' will always be with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home